Friday, January 31, 2020

3A – Your Entrepreneurship Story

Personally, entrepreneurship has always been a relatively far away from me. I'm interested in entrepreneurship because I think it allows me to realize my personal value. I have had internships at several different companies, including one of the top three insurance companies in China. This internship experience has taught me a lot. A healthy company has a reasonable division of labor. Such an efficient way of working makes me feel the use of human resources by the enterprise. During the two-month internship, I was fortunate to meet the chairman of our company, and his speech has left a deep impression on me. The chairman mentioned the following points in his speech, including the current progress, this year's goals and the company's entrepreneurial spirit. When he talked about the company's entrepreneurial spirit, his words were infectious and made me passionate. I think such personality charm is essential for entrepreneurship. I hope that in the course of ENT3003, I can learn the personality required for entrepreneurship and give me  entrepreneurial advice as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hansun,
    Love your post, and I think your internship experience is much better than most of us cause you just put the entrepreneurship in your real work. While I feel that I expect to read more details about your story, about how you did your daily work or how you collaborated with your colleagues to get your project done. I wish I could also have some internship experience maybe in this summer, and then I could got a more clear idea about what is business. Generally, nice post.

    ReplyDelete