1 language Chinese, English
Valuable: Ability to expand business without having to misunderstand the meaning of the message
Rare: Chinese technology is very advanced and will be a great opportunity to talk with native language leaders without interrupting interpreters
Unique: Chinese is becoming more and more popular
Irreplaceable: interpreter
2 Open-minded
Valuable: Other comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the business
Rarity: Self will make me inaudible
Unparalleled: many people have this ability
Irreplaceable: I think it can be learned and practiced
3 lasting
Valuable: never give up improvement
Rare: Some people want to be comfortable, but I seek to improve
Unique: Some people lose their motivation, but I think this is a journey
Irreplaceable: Hire business-savvy people
4 Relationship
Valuable: I hope to establish relationships and cooperate with others
Rarity: Many people focus only on results, not on building relationships
Unique: need to understand the external factors of life serving curveball
Irreplaceable: Hiring public relations personnel to deal with this
5 interest groups
Valuable: Have a potential customer base
Rarity: the number of groups can be almost everyone
Unique: must have a product that can provide convenience or solution for many people
Irreplaceable: different customer groups
6 Speeding stance
Valuable: I study all possible ways to learn to do something, and try to see where the gray areas are, and see what I can do to make it something I might create
Rarity: Some only do a minimum of work, but do business without research
Unique: I think many people can do this, but spend a lot of time dedicated to research and learn everything
Irreplaceable: business partners who do everything
7 creativity
Valuable: able to perform some simple actions, ready to use
Rarity: Some unexpected other interesting ways
Unique: Many people can do this, but only some success
Irreplaceable: Hire creative team or conduct polls on social media
8 Vystar
Valuable: the bank where I deposit money
Rare: only in specific locations
Unbeatable: other banks are nearby, but the offer is different
Irreplaceable: cooperate with another bank with the same purpose
9 step organization
Valuable: Ability to concentrate and classify and explain everything
Rarity: Some are not centralized, organized or unable to sort everything
Unique: everything must be included in "know"
Irreplaceable: Hiring people with organizational skills
10 Action Vision
Valuable: able to visualize and make feasible plans
Rarity: Some ideas are great, but they are not possible
Unique: involves a lot of energy and thinking
Irreplaceable: the person hiring this drive
No comments:
Post a Comment