Friday, March 27, 2020

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

1) You. Who you are. What your talents are. What your skills and experiences are. Also: what are your aspirations? Specifically regarding your business concept, how do you see this business (if you were to start it) playing a role in your life?
I am Hanson and I am a college student. My talent is to make people who communicate with me feel comfortable

2) What are you offering to customers? Describe the product or service (in other words, how you'll solve customers' unmet needs).
I provide users with safe and harmless e-cigarettes. The product meets the user's health needs while reducing the risk of users breaking the law.

3) Who are you offering it to? Describe, in as much detail as possible, the demographic and psychographic characteristics of your customers. Think especially of this question: what do your customers all have in common?
I offer this service to anyone in the United States who wants to try an e-cigarette. For people who have not been exposed to e-cigarettes, 0 nicotine e-cigarettes are the healthiest attempt. For people who are used to smoking, 0 nicotine e-cigarettes can help them quit.

4) Why do they care? Your solution is only valuable insofar as customers believe its valuable to them. Here, explain why customers will actually pay you money to use your product or service.
Because my product guarantees taste on the basis of health. My consumers value health more than anything else.

5) What are your core competencies? What sets you apart from everyone else? Also: what do you have that nobody else has?
Healthy and good tastes. My product is very close to other similar products. All we can offer is a richer taste and a healthier formula.

1 comment:

  1. Hansun,

    I think your post is very intriguing. I like how you are clear, concise and to the point in answering the questions. I am curious whether there is an age restriction for your product and if any regulatory agency approval is necessary. Also, I believe you forgot to include a feedback memo in which you describe what you changed from your previous idea napkin.

    ReplyDelete