1. I have a good temper
2. I'm usually very polite
3. I'm good at finding things that others can't find
4. I am able to think through different dimensions
5. I could take in other people's advice
Sam thinks I have a very good idea and I have the leadership to make the right decisions at the most critical moment.
Nina thinks my character sets me apart. She thinks I get along well, and she feels very happy with me.
Jack also thought that my ideas were very broad and that with my help, he could be more at ease.
Luna, one of the best friends I know, thinks the way I get along with others is my greatest capital. She thinks I can always avoid the unpleasantness and find common ground in my time with others.
Leo thinks my personality is my biggest asset, and he thinks that my personality makes me a lot of friends, so I have leadership skills.
I think my interviewee is right. They know me and I know me basically the same. What they don't know much about is the advantages I seldom show. I won't correct my list because I think I'm all right.
https://soundcloud.com/shawn-cao-669350035/1a-1/s-06AVR
https://soundcloud.com/shawn-cao-669350035/2a-1/s-vVF9v
https://soundcloud.com/shawn-cao-669350035/3a-1/s-JzPYI
https://soundcloud.com/shawn-cao-669350035/4a-1/s-P7FVZ
https://soundcloud.com/shawn-cao-669350035/5a-1/s-O8Aqv
Hansun,
ReplyDeleteI think to be an entrepreneur one needs to have personality and along with taking in other people's advice. It seems as if you have both of those in your human capital which is great. It also seems like the people you interviewed know you very well. My only advice would be to continue working on those skills I mentioned earlier. Great post!