Friday, February 7, 2020

8A – Solving The Problem

My opportunity is to provide e-cigarettes with 0 nicotine. Its functions are similar to commom electronic cigarettes, while avoiding the risk of violating the law. I chose this opportunity based on the health and legal multiple perspectives, the market for e-cigarettes with 0 nicotine is underdeveloped and at the same time has a great potential. To be more specific, e-cigarettes with 0 nicotine could have a wider consumer group, not just people who smokes. Although there is no research evidence that e-cigarettes with 0 nicotine is completely harmless, it is much healthier than cigarettes and common electronic cigarettes, which will become its greatest competitiveness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hansun,

    I also mentioned in previous comments that many people are addicted to smoking, and they may have difficulty accepting e-cigarettes without nicotine. But some people are not addicted to smoking. Your solution is a perfect solution for people who are not addicted to tobacco because it solves their idea of wanting to smoke without causing harm to the body. Thank you for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hansun,

    This idea is very interesting. I know some people are addicted to the process of smoking rather than the nicotine itself. This product would be perfect to solve those peoples issue. Although it is not completely harmless, it will still be much better for people to smoke your product rather than tobacco or vapes with nicotine. I am interested to see where you go with this.

    ReplyDelete