Friday, February 7, 2020

6A – Identifying Opportunities in Economic & Regulatory Trends

Provide students with out of school tutoring

a) I have experienced in out of school tutoring which helped me on my grades, and many friends around me have also taken tutoring out od school .
b) Candidates for the 2020 presidential champian have proposed the cancellation of student loans, which will promote enthusiasm for entering university.
c) All high school and undergraduate college students
d) Relatively difficult to use because providing out of school tutoring requires a high level of knowledge

Why did you see the opportunity?
This is related to my experience. Before I came to the United States, I often participated in domestic out of school tutoring, which effectively improved my grades. Many Americans cannot afford the high tuition fees of universities and are therefore unwilling to attend college, but this situation will soon be changed.

2. Provide more convenient paper straws

a) News report a plastic straw ban officially began to be enforced in Gainesville on Jan. 2.
b) Friends complain that the paper straws provided by the restaurant are not convenient to use
c) All restaurants and stores in Gainesville
d) Relatively easy to use, as the competition in the straw industry is not very strong.

Why did you see the opportunity?
Many people are willing to give up the relatively convenient use of plastic straws for the environmental protection of paper straws. But a few people are complaining about the bad taste of paper straws, and I happen to be one of them.

3. Provide e-cigarettes with 0 nicotine

a) News reports that many US cities have banned e-cigarettes, including San Francisco and Michigan.
b) People's mistrust of e-cigarettes mainly comes from the nicotine contained in e-cigarettes, which has led young people to be likely to become addicted to cigarettes through e-cigarettes.
c) All e-cigarette customers
d) It is difficult to use. The production of electronic cigarettes requires high-end technical support. At the same time, there is a lot of competition in the field of electronic cigarettes.

Why did you see the opportunity?
I have tried e-cigarettes and cigarettes and learned about there commons and differences. The closest thing to e-cigarettes and cigarettes is that they both contain nicotine, which is also the culprit of youth addiction.

4. Provide health care supplies including masks, disinfection water

a) There have been multiple cases of coronavirus infection in the United States, which has become a global problem
b) Americans are beginning to realize the seriousness of the virus and have increased awareness of self-protection
c) All Americans
d) Relatively easy to use, the production cost of masks and disinfection water is low, and the competition is relatively fierce.

Why did you see the opportunity?
I came from China and I have a clear understanding of the harmfulness of the virus. By understanding everything that has happened in China, I have foreseen what might happen in the United States in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hansun,

    I like your post! You were mentioning in your post the article about the plastic straws ban was officially implemented in Gainesville on January 2nd. From my personal experience, this is indeed a problem that I encounter. Paper straws are particularly inconvenient and difficult to use, but this is the latest government policy to protect the environment. Every company has to follow the law. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete