1) Tenaciousness is a competency. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course?
By developing my tenaciousness, I have developed the ability to get up and finish homework before class every 5 mornings.
2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
When I run, I usually start running out of energy after 20 minutes, but my goal is 30 minutes. When I want to give up, I will tell myself that I am a machine and all I need to do now is to complete the task. The speaker may seem incredible, but in fact, it is not to perceive our five senses, and at the same time to focus on what is at hand. I think running helped me develop tenaciousness.
3) Three tips. What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset'?
For this post, please include at least one image.
1. Focus, focus is the quality necessary to achieve tenaciousness. Without focus, we cannot always remind ourselves of our goals.
2. Learn to reject activities that are not related to your goals. Without the interference of irrelevant transactions, we will find that our mindset will be
come very simple, so we can persist longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment